– Policies –
What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
- We will only accept return of items that have been damaged upon delivery, so please make sure you take photos of the defects right away
- Products that have been damaged can only be returned within 7 days upon receipt. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away and let us know of the damage.
- Items that have been bought on SALE are non-refundable, and cannot be returned nor exchanged.
My order arrived but I am missing an item/a few items
- Mistakes occasionally happen, but we apologize for this inconvenience. If your order is missing an item or if you received a product different from what you ordered, please let us know! Send us an e-mail at email@example.com, stating your concern and reference number.
- If a product different from what you were expecting arrived, please take a photo of the product and attach it to your e-mail. Rest assured we will verify the error and make the necessary arrangements to settle your order once again.
I may have suffered from a chemical reaction due to one of your products. What should I do?
- If you notice any adverse effect or reaction upon usage of product, please stop using it immediately and contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will do our best to help you, but please be aware that we cannot accept responsibility and may only assist you with contacting the direct manufacturer.
- A friendly reminder before ordering: If you have sensitive skin or you are prone to adverse reactions, please always check the ingredients and formula of any item you want to order first before trying.